Purchasing Work

Purhcasing a piece:

If you wish to purchase a piece shown in the gallery, or wish to commission the artist for a unique piece of your own, all you need to do is send an email with the pieces name and a brief line about your interest in purchasing it to Artist@kennethewebb.com. If a piece of the artist’s own design that you see in the gallery is no longer available, you can still commission a replica for that piece.

What to expect when commissioning the artist:

pendantdesignsWhen you decide to commission work from the artist, here is how you wip2should expect the process to go. After initially contacting the artist at Artist@kennethewebb.com, you and the artist will discuss what you want in terms of design, materials and deadline. There will be an initial cost estimate of the project. After the cost is accepted, work will begin as soon as a 35% non-refundable commission fee is received. This will ensure that materials are secured for your piece. During the production phase, the artist will keep you updated of the progress though email and photos. Any changes that you want to make to the commission wip6piece that will change the cost of the project will be discussed and agreed on before the change is accepted. Allow four to six finishedweeks for the completion depending on the complexity of the piece and current commissions ahead of yours. Your piece will ship once finished and the final payment (remaining 65% of the purchase cost and shipping) have been received. All items are shipped with insurance and tracking. If you have any special instructions for shipping or packaging, please inform us before your item ships. When the item is shipped, you will be notified of the tracking number.

Accepted payments:

Money orders, Paypal and credit cards through Paypal accepted. No personal checks. Items will ship once payment has been received and cleared. For commissioned work, the 35 % non-refundable commission fee is required before any work begins. The remaining 65% of the purchase price and shipping is required before the piece will be shipped out.

Shipping:

Buyer pays all shipping cost. Will ship though USPS, UPS, and FedEx. If there are any special shipping instructions, please inform us and the courier prior to your package shipping. Once package has shipped it is the responsibility of the courier.
All works are shipped with insurance and tracking. Any damaged that happen during shipping are the responsibility of the courier once the package is placed in their care. All damages will need to be dealt with through the courier.
In some special cases where a piece’s price is over a certain amount, a confirmation signature maybe required upon delivery.

Return/Refund Policy:

Returns are not generally accepted. Please refer all emails with questions to KEW@kennethewebb.com . No returns accepted on pieces damaged during shipping. All pieces are insured through courier and any issues due to courier handling will be the responsibility of the courier.

Repairs:

The artist will repair any piece purchased from this site for as long as the artist is able to perform the repairs. Please refer all emails about repair needs to KEW@kennethewebb.com . The cost for the repair will be assessed when the artist receives and reviews the piece. If the piece is a total lose, an option for commissioning a replica piece will be available. Buyer pays for all repair and shipping charges.